Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Image Data Analysis

I saw this interesting image analysis demonstration few days ago.
Beside the fact that one of the contributors is teaching in the university I 'visited', I thought it could be a good concept for other tools.




Source: Fascinating! Content Aware Image Resizing
And comments: A Tempest In A Teacup?
And more comments: Image Resizing: Third Party Online Working Demo


What if we could apply this to eMail as well?
Let's say that you wake up in the morning to a list of 200 eMails in your Inbox...

Imagine you could resize the Inbox (of use another controller, such as a slider) to filter out eMails, based on the level of 'energy'/'relevancy' and so on.

We all know tools that assist you file and filter these types of eMails - but to actually be able to see the 'spam' vanish would be a great, satisfying experience.

I plan to work on it (when I have some time...)

E.T.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: