Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mac Mini 4 Mini Me

Should young kids have their own computers?
Yes, especially when the alternative is for them to destroy my computers...
Ever since they were 2.5 years old, they did.

At the beginning, we used Comfy. A great Israeli product that supports over 21 languages!



So, our kids utilized our old laptops/desktops.
As most of the content is online, we are using Glubble to control their access (Some great features include the capability to receive access request via eMail, easy bookmarks and kids friendly homepage).



So all was well.

Until few weeks ago when my son came to me and said:
"... I do not like my computer... It is too slow and I do not like to blue sky and grass image and it is too slow and I want a one like yours and like I have in my school..."
Well, what can I say... The kids want a Mac...

So, I took the 'old' MacMini, added a monitor and an old keyboard and the kids is MacNative...
And now, my iKid continues to ride his iBike, play with the iDog, annoy the iSister and love his iMommy. Not bad for a 4 years old...




:-)

E.T.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait until he finds out about the new iPhone 3G...