Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Getting started + "Echo Alert"

Hello *.*
Well, I've decided to surface up.
The main reason I decided to start this Blog is because I see many interesting websites, technologies, design ideas and people along my work day and sometimes people ask me questions about topics I know about. I thought it would be great if I could share the topics I'm working on, before I find myself in the 'where did I see this before?' mode...

One other thing - I may link to other Blogs, sites and other online materials that many other Bloggers post. I really hate it when people just echo and repeat without adding value. I promise to raise the "Echo Alert" everytime I may do the same...

Good luck to us all...

E.T.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Congratulations! I'll be checking periodically as I value your insights...glad you decided to surf up (where is your surf board by the way?).
Mick